Mother’s Day Gush

I am amazingly lucky to have an incredible mother. She is nurturing, caring, loving, sweet, thoughtful, considerate, beautiful, and a lot of fun.  We are so very close that she is put in the position of being the recipient of my mood swings and also my absolute love and adoration. So, I’m sure I drive her a bit crazy at times.  I’m trying to make sure that I’m all affection 99% of the time and the other just 1%. I”m not there yet. But, I”m working on it.

Post to Twitter Tweet This Post

  • Share/Bookmark

Leave a Reply